Monday, December 3, 2012

About me

This is a photo of my mother and me holding hands with a rosary intertwined between us. I think this photograph portrays many things about me. This photo shows that my mother and I will always  be connected in one way or another no matter where I end up going. She is the reason I know many things. Without her I wouldn't have passion in being a devoted Catholic. My mother is someone who taught me Jesus and I cherish that. Praying is a big deal in our household and my mom has done an excellent job showing me the truth of Catholisim. Praying the rosary is a beautiful thing and I was taught how to pray by a beautiful woman.  

1 comment:

  1. I just got a little teary. Did you show your mom this? Because you should!! It is a BEAUTIFUL IMAGE. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete